Become a Bravado Test-Wearer
you know that we test all of our nursing bras on real pregnant and
nursing women? Whether we're designing new styles or continually
improving our existing products, we depend on the feedback of our wear
testers to make our nursing bras and tanks as great as they are.
In other words, WE NEED YOU! We are always looking for pregnant and nursing women to help.
The process is simple:
- Submit your information using the form below. If you're selected, you'll be contacted to set up a fitting date and time.
- Head over to our head office in Toronto.
- Receive a professional bra fitting from a member from our top-notch design or production team who will have you try on and compare some of our products.
- You'll be provided with a free product to take home, wash, and wear.
- Fill out a survey to let us know what you think!
- You may be asked to return for additional fittings afterward.
Interested? Please note that we are looking for moms in specific sizes. After you fill out the form below, we keep your information on file so that if we're looking for someone in your size we'll be sure to contact you.
How to Measure Your Chest and Band (inches)
Place the measuring tape around your back and underneath your arm pits. Check that the tape is on a bit of an upward angle and positioned directly under your arm pit when wrapping tape around your body. Tape should be lying flat and parallel on the hook and eye closure of your bra. Pull snug – you want it to feel tight, but not constricting. Look down and record your measurement.
HINT: If your measurement falls in between even numbers, round up. For example, a 33’ would become 34’. If you are just above an even number (for example, 32.5’), then round down.
Place the measuring tape around your back and place on top of the fullest part of your chest. Be sure to push the measuring tape in between the center of your breasts (it should be touching the place between your breasts) to ensure you account for your full bust capacity. Check that the tape is horizontal when wrapped around your body. Tape should be lying flat and parallel on the hook and eye closure of your bra. Hold the tape loosely in place. Look down and record your measurement.
HINT: It is ideal having someone assist you with this measurement.