- The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra
- The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra - Jacquard Pattern
- The Bravado Essential Embrace™ Nursing Bra
- The Confetti Nursing Bra
- The Original Nursing Bra
- Rebecca Minkoff Essential Nursing Tank
- The Essential Nursing Tank
- The Bliss Nursing Bra
- The Bliss with Lace Nursing Bra
- The Sublime Nursing Bra
- The Allure Underwire Nursing Bra
Shop by Stage
Shop by Use & Occasion
Shop by Cup Size
Packing my Hospital Bag
How many nursing bras should I pack in my hospital bag?
Wondering how many nursing bras you should pack in your hospital bag? We recommend three: two nursing bras, and one nursing tank; one to wear, one in the wash, and a fresh to change into. Believe us when we say, breastfeeding your baby sometimes gets messy!
|Original Nursing Bra |
This is the first nursing bra you should buy...it is comfy, made of soft jersey cotton so it won't irritate your sensitive skin and it will instantly make you feel like kicking off your shoes and stepping leisurely towards the couch.
The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra
|The Essential Nursing Tank|
This nursing tank is long and made with comfy stretchy cotton to cover your belly. At two for one value...find your size and you can layer it, sleep in it, and lounge in it, when pregnant, right after birth, and while nursing.