- The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra
- The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra - Jacquard Pattern
- The Bravado Essential Embrace™ Nursing Bra
- The Bravado Essential Embrace™ Nursing Bra - Curvalicious Sizing
- The Original Nursing Bra
- Rebecca Minkoff Essential Nursing Tank
- The Essential Nursing Tank
- The Essential Nursing Tank - Curvalicious Sizing
- The Bliss Nursing Bra
- The Bliss with Lace Nursing Bra
- The Allure Underwire Nursing Bra
- The Sublime Nursing Bra
Shop by Stage
Shop by Use & Occasion
Shop by Cup Size
- The Original Nursing Bra - with snaps
- The Exquisite Nursing Bra - $40.00
- The Lifestyle Microfiber Nursing Bra - $29.00
- The Lifestyle Microfiber Petite - $25.00
- The Essential Nursing Bra Tank - $34.00
- The Essential Nursing Tank - Curvalicious Sizing - $42.00
- The Nursing Tank Shrug - $25.00
- The Essential Nursing Bra Tank - with Bamboo - $45.00
- The Exquisite Boy Shorts - $10.00
Packing my Hospital Bag
How many nursing bras should I pack in my hospital bag?
Wondering how many nursing bras you should pack in your hospital
bag? We recommend three: two nursing bras, and one nursing
tank; one to wear, one in the wash, and a fresh to change into. Believe us
when we say, breastfeeding your baby sometimes gets messy!
Bravado Essential Embrace™ Nursing Bra|
The Bravado Essential Embrace™ Nursing Bra features our patent pending Bravado Dynatex™ fabric that combines premium cotton and luxurious microfiber all in one for one-of-a-kind comfort, and has slimming back panels for a smooth look. Bravado Essential Embrace™ will quickly become an essential piece of your maternity and breastfeeding wardrobe.
Nursing Bra |
This is the first nursing bra you should buy...it is comfy, made of soft jersey cotton so it won't irritate your sensitive skin and it will instantly make you feel like kicking off your shoes and stepping leisurely towards the couch.
Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra
Essential Nursing Bra Tank|
This nursing tank is long and made with comfy stretchy cotton to cover your belly. At two for one value...find your size and you can layer it, sleep in it, and lounge in it, when pregnant, right after birth, and while nursing.