- The Bravado Essential Embrace™ Nursing Bra
- The Bravado Essential Embrace™ Nursing Bra - Curvalicious Sizing
- The Sweet Pea Nursing Bra
- The Confetti Nursing Bra
- The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra
- The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra - Jacquard Pattern
- The Bliss Nursing Bra
- The Bliss with Lace Nursing Bra
- The Essential Nursing Tank
- The Essential Nursing Tank - Curvalicious Sizing
- The Allure Underwire Nursing Bra
- The Sublime Nursing Bra
- The Original Nursing Bra
Shop by Stage
Shop by Use & Occasion
Shop by Cup Size
Simple guide to sizing
Something important to anticipate during and after pregnancy are the many changes that will affect your bra size. Let's walk you through what to expect as we look at a pre-pregnancy-size of 34B.
3 Months Pregnant:
At 3 months, you'll start noticing many changes to your body, including your breasts and ribs starting to pronounce themselves Your 34B may feel a bit tight. You're moving from a 34 to 36 and becoming a C cup.
6 Months Pregnant:
At 6 months pregnant, you're not only glowing but your belly is more pronounced, and your breasts and rib cage both feel bigger. You're now a 36C.
9 Months Pregnant:
At 9 months pregnant you're radiant, and almost ready to deliver. Your breasts may begin to feel a bit puffy and tender the last few weeks, and your ribs may feel very pushed out. You are closer to a 36D now, but not for long!
3 to 4 days after you've given birth:
It's now 3 to 4 days after you've given birth. You've been breastfeeding since birth, but today your breasts are significantly bigger and heavier. You've increased at least a full size in the cup (to a E(DD) or more) but feel relief in your rib cage now that the baby is born. You're also wearing a nursing bra to bed for greater comfort.
A breastfeeding rhythm has been established:
You and baby are happily working on your breastfeeding relationship. Around 10 to 12 weeks after birth your breasts have relaxed in size and weight and you could easily wear a 34D.
We recommend: Original Nursing Bra (S+), Body Silk Seamless (Medium), Essential Nursing Bra Tank (34 D/E), Bliss Nursing Bra (34 D/E), Sublime Nursing Bra (34 D/E), Allure Underwire (34 D/E)
© 2010 Bravado Designs Ltd. | www.bravadodesigns.com | Please reproduce.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What size nursing bra should I buy?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- I'm returning or exchanging an item but I've misplaced my return form.
- Can you rush my online order & send it via overnight, two-day, or three-day courier service?
- Where can I buy Bravado Bras in my area?
- How do I submit a donation request to Bravado?