What you’ll love about the Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra:
- Seamless Nursing Bra: seamless buttery soft and stretchy fabric that’s comfortable to wear all day and virtually invisible under clothing.
- Foam Cups: removable molded foam cups provide you with a lining to hide nipples or breast pads that you can remove or wear anytime you need to.
- Bravado Best-Seller: One of our best sellers because it molds to your unique shape. The seamless design and fabric perfectly supports your unique shape and movement. Jennifer Garner loves to wear the Body Silk to Yoga Class (We agree! The Body Silk makes a GREAT Yoga nursing bra).
- Easy to Size: This is the easiest bra to find your size which makes it perfect as either a maternity bra or a nursing bra. It comfortably fits your changing shape each step of the way.
- Full Access: Cups unclip at the shoulder and drop down and away from your body to give baby full access to your breast, providing you and your baby with skin-to-skin contact which is essential, especially when establishing a breastfeeding rhythm.
- Nursing clips that stay closed: proprietary clips lie flat under close-fitting clothing and easily open and close with one hand.
- A proprietary Bra Conversion Kit (BCK), is now attached to your Bravado Nursing Bra and can be used to convert it to a “regular bra” once your nursing journey is complete. Additional BCK's are sold separately at $5.00 per pack (1 pair in each pack) – available in White, Black or Butterscotch – Click here to see the video and buy
- Award Winning: The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra has received the Parent Tested, Parent Approved seal of approval for quality and comfort.
Find your Body Silk Seamless Size
Did you know that 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size? Our Certified Fitters are here to help you find the perfect nursing or maternity bra or tank. Give us a ring Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM at 1-800-590-7802, tweet us, or review our Sizing Guide.
Makes the PERFECT Baby Shower Gift!
If you don't know her nursing bra size, choose the size she’d wear in a top (Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large); if she's in between, choose the larger size.