Shop by Stage
Shop by Use & Occasion
Shop by Cup Size
- The Original Nursing Bra - with snaps
- The Exquisite Nursing Bra - $40.00
- The Lifestyle Microfiber Nursing Bra - $29.00
- The Lifestyle Microfiber Petite - $25.00
- The Essential Nursing Bra Tank - $34.00
- The Essential Nursing Tank - Curvalicious Sizing - $42.00
- The Nursing Tank Shrug - $25.00
- The Essential Nursing Bra Tank - with Bamboo - $45.00
- The Exquisite Boy Shorts - $10.00
The Original Nursing Bra
The Original Nursing Bra has been recommended by Lactation Consultants for over 20 years. This cotton nursing bra adapts to your changing shape making it perfect for pregnancy right through to nursing. Moms love to live and sleep in the Original Nursing Bra 24/7 - especially in the early stages when comfort is the key in your journey to breastfeeding success.
Which style is right for you? Find your style below, either:
(B to C cup)
Light to moderate support
(C to E cup)
Moderate to full support
|Double Plus |
(E to G cup)
Full support and coverage
A proprietary Bra Conversion Kit (BCK), is now attached to your Bravado Nursing Bra and can be used to convert it to a “regular bra” once your nursing journey is complete. Additional BCK's are sold separately at $5.00 per pack (1 pair in each pack) – available in White, Black or Butterscotch. Click here to see the video and buy
Need Sizing Help?
Did you know that 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size? Our Certified Fitters are here to help you find the perfect nursing or maternity bra or tank. Give us a ring Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM at 1-800-590-7802, tweet us, or review our Sizing Guide.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have a question that needs an answer?
Have a question?
We are listening!
Submit your question and we'll get you an answer.Submit a question
- What size nursing bra should I buy?
- How will my bra size change during my pregnancy and throughout my breastfeeding experience?
- I'm pregnant. When should I buy a nursing bra?
- This is my first baby and I have no idea what to buy. What would you recommend to start out with?
- Why do Bravado bras fit multiple cup and rib band sizes?
- Why do lactation consultants recommend cotton nursing bras?