- The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra
- The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra - Jacquard Pattern
- The Bravado Essential Embrace™ Nursing Bra
- The Bravado Essential Embrace™ Nursing Bra - Curvalicious Sizing
- The Original Nursing Bra
- Rebecca Minkoff Essential Nursing Tank
- The Essential Nursing Tank
- The Essential Nursing Tank - Curvalicious Sizing
- The Bliss Nursing Bra
- The Bliss with Lace Nursing Bra
- The Allure Underwire Nursing Bra
- The Sublime Nursing Bra
Shop by Stage
Shop by Use & Occasion
Shop by Cup Size
- The Original Nursing Bra - with snaps
- The Exquisite Nursing Bra - $40.00
- The Lifestyle Microfiber Nursing Bra - $29.00
- The Lifestyle Microfiber Petite - $25.00
- The Essential Nursing Bra Tank - $34.00
- The Essential Nursing Tank - Curvalicious Sizing - $42.00
- The Nursing Tank Shrug - $25.00
- The Essential Nursing Bra Tank - with Bamboo - $45.00
- The Exquisite Boy Shorts - $10.00
What's my bra size?
If you are unsure of your current bra size (like 75% of us!), here's how to determine your size:
Before you start
Make sure you are wearing an unpadded bra that is not a compression or a sports bra.
Stand straight and relaxed, with your arms down, and breathe normally
If you can, ask someone to help you measure
If you’re doing this solo, measure yourself in front of a mirror.
Place the measuring tape around your back and underneath your arm pits. Check that the tape is on a bit of an upward angle and positioned directly under your arm pit when wrapping tape around your body. Tape should be lying flat and parallel on the hook and eye closure of your bra. Pull snug – you want it to feel tight, but not constricting. Look down and record your measurement.
HINT: If your measurement falls in between even numbers, round up. For example, a 33’ would become 34’. If you are just above an even number (for example, 32.5’), then round down.
Place the measuring tape around your back and place on top of the fullest part of your chest. Be sure to push the measuring tape in between the center of your breasts (it should be touching the place between your breasts) to ensure you account for your full bust capacity. Check that the tape is horizontal when wrapped around your body. Tape should be lying flat and parallel on the hook and eye closure of your bra. Hold the tape loosely in place. Look down and record your measurement.
HINT: It is ideal having someone assist you with this measurement.
Using your band and chest measurements, determine your bra size using the chart below: