- The Bravado Essential Embrace™ Nursing Bra
- The Bravado Essential Embrace™ Nursing Bra - Curvalicious Sizing
- The Elegant Embrace Nursing Bra
- The Sweet Pea Nursing Bra
- The Confetti Nursing Bra
- The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra
- The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra - Jacquard Pattern
- The Bliss Nursing Bra
- The Bliss with Lace Nursing Bra
- The Essential Nursing Tank
- The Essential Nursing Tank - Curvalicious Sizing
- The Allure Underwire Nursing Bra
- The Sublime Nursing Bra
- The Original Nursing Bra
Shop by Stage
Shop by Occasion
Shop by Cup Size
- The Elegant Embrace Nursing Bra - $24.99
- The Elegant Embrace Bikini Panty - $9.99
- The Seamless Panty - 2 Pack - $15.00
- Rebecca Minkoff Essential Nursing Tank - $29.25
- Medela Seamless Soft Cup - Style 39 - $30.00
- Medela Seamless Underwire - Style 98 - $30.00
- Medela Seamless Soft Cup - Style 99 - $30.00
What's my bra size?
If you are unsure of your current bra size (like 75% of us!), here's how to determine your size:
Before you start
Make sure you are wearing an unpadded bra that is not a compression or a sports bra.
Stand straight and relaxed, with your arms down, and breathe normally
If you can, ask someone to help you measure
If you’re doing this solo, measure yourself in front of a mirror.
Place the measuring tape around your back and underneath your arm pits. Check that the tape is on a bit of an upward angle and positioned directly under your arm pit when wrapping tape around your body. Tape should be lying flat and parallel on the hook and eye closure of your bra. Pull snug – you want it to feel tight, but not constricting. Look down and record your measurement.
HINT: If your measurement falls in between even numbers, round up. For example, a 33’ would become 34’. If you are just above an even number (for example, 32.5’), then round down.
Place the measuring tape around your back and place on top of the fullest part of your chest. Be sure to push the measuring tape in between the center of your breasts (it should be touching the place between your breasts) to ensure you account for your full bust capacity. Check that the tape is horizontal when wrapped around your body. Tape should be lying flat and parallel on the hook and eye closure of your bra. Hold the tape loosely in place. Look down and record your measurement.
HINT: It is ideal having someone assist you with this measurement.
Using your band and chest measurements, determine your bra size using the chart below: