Brand Activation Manager
At Bravado Designs, our purpose is to inspire every new Mom to breastfeed and help support her to succeed in her breastfeeding journey.
We believe that our success is dependent on the superior design in our products and a very strong collaboration and bond between our sales and marketing teams to deliver a great brand experience.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, this energetic role offers an opportunity to build a strong support connection between Sales and Marketing. A global mindset, with strategic and critical thinking skills, strong communication and creative skills and a passion to build our brand and product knowledge through our sales network, is the core objective of this role.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Brand Activation Manager who is enthusiastic about supporting our growing sales network through the building and implementation of strong, marketing programs that will engage our customers and enhance engagement with our brand at every touch point - all resulting in measurable results.
- Key, direct contact for our Sales Team (Globally) working closely to ensure our Brand and products are supported at every level and touch point.
- Support Sales team through product knowledge education training (both internally and externally) and help to elevate our brand on existing and new product lines
- Proactively research and bring forward new opportunities to ensure our Brand and products are represented consistently across all touch points of our customers
- Lead process for new business channel development working closely with sales on development and implementation
- Responsible for initiating and driving effective development of all sales & marketing support materials for customers
- Ensure product pricing and order forms are consistently updated to coincide with product updates.
- Work closely with sales team on development and execution of tradeshow strategy and fully supported to deliver the ultimate brand experience.
- Work with WIC and Hospital sales team to build programs and ensure we are actively expanding and supporting those communities.
- Work with existing e-Comm customers to ensure our products are current on their platforms and leverage both the partnerships and platforms to enhance the overall consumer experience and build our Brand presence
- Post-Secondary education with a specialty in Marketing, Communications, Sales Activation, Event Marketing
- Media Key Influencer/Blogger Outreach preferably in the pre/post natal or fashion category
- 5-7 year marketing/sales activation, preferably in the apparel industry
- Proven Brand development
- Strong communication, presentation and training and development skills
- Strong knowledge of Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CRM strategies and working with a lead management tool i.e. Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical skills with respect to sales, gleaning insights to help inform recommendations
- Ability to translate content into creative presentations
- Event Planning & Management is an asset
- Strong knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office Suite
- Based in Toronto, with some travel primarily to the U.S. and possibly some global travel
- Valid driver’s license and valid passport
- Core office hours are Monday – Friday
Essential Requirements within Bravado’s culture:
- Demonstrates the key Bravado Values and must be: Collaborative, Respectful, Fantastic, Optimistic, Accountable
- Results-oriented and highly motivated individual who takes ownership
- Proven leadership and planning skills
- A “hunter” looking for new and relevant partners who will elevate our brand globally and who can work independently
- An “always on” attitude when thinking about and promoting our brand and products
- Very strong skill set in “promoting” and “cultivating” new relationships
- Collaborative style in a team-oriented environment, yet works effectively on an independent basis
- Takes initiative, and is flexible, adaptable and resilient in approach
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Proven critical thinking skills necessary for problem-solving, conflict resolution, decision-making
- Effective time management, planning and execution skills
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Bravado Designs Ltd. is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Bravado Designs
Ltd. will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the skills and experience required, we invite you to send your
covering letter and resume to: email@example.com and in the
subject line quote the position title and
date of application. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.