Business Process Analyst
At Bravado Designs, our purpose is to inspire every new Mom to breastfeed and help support her to succeed in her breastfeeding journey. We believe that our success is dependent on the superior design in our products and a very strong collaboration and bond between our sales, design, and marketing teams to deliver a great brand experience.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Finance, the Business Process Analyst is expected to play a key role in improving cross departmental efficiency. Working closely with department managers, the Business Process Analyst will lead and manage current and future business processes to identify opportunities for improvement and promote greater alignment between the business systems and users.
The Analyst will be expected to demonstrate effective communication and listening skills, as well as project management skills to meet objectives. Throughout this process, the Business Process Analyst will ensure that clear and effective documentation is created and maintained.
Accountable for Effective Business Processes:
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the business, products, and processes
- Analyze current business processes and propose and implement strategic solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Continuous review of business processes and business system utilization to ensure they are providing the intended benefit to Bravado
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and write improved procedures ensuring processes are being followed and improved on a continual basis
- Review, improve, develop, implement, and maintain Business Processes, policies and procedures
- Track and communicate status of business initiative projects
- Maintain data strategy that enables business processes and reporting to remain consistent
- Preparation of Business Process Maps
Optimization of Business Systems:
- Align user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational and system efficiency
- Liaise between the functional areas of the business, IT and ERP Partner for:
- ERP Requirements
- EDI Customer Set-ups (mapping out for new accounts)
- Process Improvements
- Coordinate, track and communicate status of projects
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Maintain ERP system documentation by updating and maintaining training guides, leading training sessions as required
- Ensure the ERP is running effectively and being utilized as intended
- Business Systems Expert/Super-User
- Support all departments as the “go to” person with all business systems, such as BlueCherry, Salesforce, etc. and escalate issues to Business Systems partner support
The incumbent will be detail-oriented, anticipate and identify and resolve issues, and use effective time management skills to complete tasks within the timelines.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added or modified as required throughout the course of your employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business/Commerce or a related field
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working with business processes and analyses with proven leadership and communication skills
- Prior experience working in the apparel industry is preferred
- ERP knowledge is preferred
- PMP certification is an asset
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Suite and related software
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain/Finance/Planning/Logistics and Order Processing
Essential Requirements within Bravado’s culture:
- Demonstrates the key Bravado Values and must be: Collaborative, Respectful, Fantastic, Optimistic, Accountable
- Enthusiastic about and aligned with our values
- Results-oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who takes ownership
- Collaborative style in a team-oriented environment, yet works effectively on an independent basis
- Takes initiative, and is flexible, adaptable and resilient in approach
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation skills, excellent email etiquette, and persuasion skills, plus the ability to communicate concisely and clearly with people in other cultures, as required
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Proven critical thinking skills necessary for problem-solving, conflict resolution, decision-making and researches issues for understanding
- Effective time management and organizational skills, planning and execution skills to manage multiple priorities with follow up
- Proven skill-set as a strategic thinker with the ability to plan and execute and achieve results
Travel & Logistics Requirements:
- Must work out of the Bravado Toronto office
- Core office hours are Monday-Friday
- Bravado Designs is fragrance-free environment
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Bravado Designs Ltd. is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Bravado Designs
Ltd. will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the skills and experience required, we invite you to send your
covering letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and in the
subject line quote the position title and
date of application. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.