Business Systems Analyst
At Bravado Designs, our purpose is to inspire every new Mom to breastfeed and help support her to succeed in her breastfeeding journey.
We believe our success is dependent on the superior design in our products and a very strong collaboration and bond between our sales, design and marketing teams to deliver a great brand experience.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Finance, the Business Systems Analyst is accountable to work cross-functionally within the organization as a “power user” to ensure effective communication and to develop the business intelligence reporting and analysis to support effective planning and decision making to achieve targets. Overall, the objective is to optimize the processes and system capability together with the business needs.
- Define and document processes for assigned areas within the system, manage data quality, manage stakeholder relationships, drive efficiency and effectiveness of process, and manage process metrics and performance within timelines
- By studying business functions, gathering information and evaluating output requirements, the analyst will operationalize requirements in the system
- Completes needs analysis of business processes and system needs and makes recommendations as required
- Supports all departments as the “go to” person with all business systems (i.e. BlueCherry, Salesforce)
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Ensure the ERP is running effectively
- Continuous improvements of business processes and system improvement, and identifies new reports to enhance the business intelligence for decision making
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Make recommendations and improvements to enhance business operations processes
- Communicate with users, and design and conduct training for users of the system
- The incumbent will be detail-oriented, anticipate and identify and resolve issues, using effective time management skills to complete the tasks within the timelines.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added or modified as required throughout the course of your employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Computer Science, Business/Commerce or a related field
- Must have a minimum 8 years’ experience working with business systems, processes and analyses
- Knowledge of Finance department processes and requirements is an asset
- Knowledge of apparel industry considered an asset
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Suite and related software
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain/Finance/Planning/Logistics and Order Processing
Essential Requirements within Bravado’s culture:
- Demonstrates the key Bravado Values and must be: Collaborative, Respectful, Fantastic, Optimistic, Accountable
- Enthusiastic about and aligned with our values
- Results-oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who takes ownership
- Collaborative style in a team-oriented environment, yet works effectively on an independent basis
- Takes initiative, and is flexible, adaptable and resilient in approach
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Proven critical thinking skills necessary for problem-solving, conflict resolution, decision-making
- Superior analytical skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills, planning and execution skills
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Bravado Designs Ltd. is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Bravado Designs
Ltd. will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the skills and experience required, we invite you to send your
covering letter and resume to: email@example.com and in the
subject line quote the position title and
date of application. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.