Customer Experience Coordinator
At Bravado Designs, our purpose is to inspire every new Mom to breastfeed and help support her to succeed in her breastfeeding journey.
We believe that our success is dependent on the superior design in our products and a very strong collaboration and bond between our sales, design and marketing teams to deliver a great brand experience.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the Customer Experience Coordinator is expected to provide exceptional service and support to our moms and wholesale customers while being a fantastic Brand Ambassador. This person will work collaboratively with our Sales team to provide detailed reporting and to handle special projects.
- Direct all incoming calls to appropriate parties and handle quick Customer Service related calls from the reception desk
- Provide welcoming first impression when visitors arrive at Bravado’s office
- Provide a warm and positive response to customers who contact Bravado via incoming calls, emails, Live chat, and Social Media
- Discussions include, but are not exclusive to: order status, returns, stock availability, order processing, core and new product styles, pricing, and promotions
- Responsible for managing all retailer and consumer enquiries via email, phone, live chat and Social Media within one business day response window
- Engage customers by demonstrating a positive, encouraging and empathetic tone of voice and writing style
- Live chat – Manage “Real-Time” engagement responses with Moms and Retailers
- Efficient use of Bravado’s ERP system (BlueCherry), Salesforce, Shopify, Store Locator
- Within approved guidelines and schedule, respond to product reviews and engagement from postings on Social Media, Live Chat and on www.bravadodesigns.com
- Transform dissatisfaction enquiries/feedback into a positive outcome
- Manage Customer Relationships and Engagement standards ensuring that both are consistent with Bravado Values
- Follow complaint and escalated call process
- Follow return and exchange policy process
- Ability to resolve routine customer issues and escalate to the Manager when required
- Send account set-up “Welcome Package”
- Update store locator
- Send mail outs to Customers and accounts (catalogs, foam inserts, etc.)
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added or modified as required throughout the course of your employment.
- Post-secondary education
- Minimum 2 years prior work experience in an office setting
- Minimum 2+ years of customer service experience or administrative experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Live Chat and ideally Salesforce.com
- Proficiency to communicate in French both verbal and written is an asset
Essential Requirements within Bravado’s culture:
- Demonstrates the key Bravado Values and must be: Collaborative, Respectful, Fantastic, Optimistic, Accountable
- Enthusiastic about and aligned with our purpose, mission and values
- Results-oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who takes ownership for results
- Resourceful in locating information to assist with internal and external clients
- Collaborative style in a team-oriented environment, yet works effectively on an independent basis
- Takes initiative, and is flexible, adaptable and resilient in approach
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation skills, excellent email etiquette, and persuasion skills
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Proven critical thinking skills necessary for problem-solving, conflict resolution, decision-making
- Effective time management, planning and execution skills
- Proven skill set as a strategic thinker with the ability to plan and execute and achieve sales results
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities, and follow up
- Enthusiastic about and aligned with our mission to help every new mother have a successful breastfeeding experience
Travel & Logistics Requirements:
- Must work out of the Bravado Toronto office
- Core office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Bravado Designs is a fragrance-free environment
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Bravado Designs Ltd. is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Bravado Designs
Ltd. will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the skills and experience required, we invite you to send your
covering letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and in the
subject line quote the position title and
date of application. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.