At Bravado Designs, our purpose is to inspire every new Mom to breastfeed and help support her to succeed in her breastfeeding journey.
We believe that our success is dependent on the superior design in our products and a very strong collaboration and bond between our sales, design and marketing teams to deliver a great brand experience.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager in executing seasonal marketing plans for new products and leading specific global initiatives. The marketing activities are to be carried out with a strong sense of the brand and understanding of the Bravado Mom. This person will work closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Operations team members to ensure successful implementation of packaging, support materials, and overall brand look and feel.
Specific responsibilities include:
Seasonal Marketing Plans
- Assist in coordination and execution of deliverables against seasonal marketing plans
- Assess the performance of new launches based on sales and reviews, and identify timely opportunities for amplification through owned channels
- Keep up-to-date with key competitive launches and market activity to feed into seasonal competitive analyses
- Write internal project briefs, B2B and B2C content and ECRM content, as assigned
Global Packaging and Image Management
- Lead the packaging execution process, collaborating with internal and external team members to create and/or update packaging and labelling on a global basis
- Oversee and organize translations and application through global packaging, labelling, and websites
- Manage the ongoing tracking of global trademark registrations
- Support for photo and video shoot planning and execution as needed. Manage and track model usage fees, photographer usage fees, shot lists, image selection, and retouching
- Lead the colour retouching process with a detailed and critical eye. Work with retouchers to execute edits against brand guidelines
- Manage the inventory, usage, and expiration of product and lifestyle images
Marketing Support for Sales
- Plan trade show imagery and booth design to optimize brand awareness and showcase new products
- Develop trade show support materials (includes displays, order forms, and signage)
- Maintain marketing material updates across multiple markets to support retail sales (includes product catalogues, line sheets, sell sheets, postcards, and product card booklets). Collaborate with sales team to determine needs, with graphic designer and printing house for execution
- Provide marketing support for the sales team as needed (includes POP displays, product knowledge materials)
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added or modified as required throughout the course of your employment.
- Post-secondary education ideally with a focus on Marketing and Business
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a Marketing role
- Prior experience working in an agency is an asset
- Experience managing and executing projects is preferred
- Experience working with global markets is an asset
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail with strong editing and proof-reading skills
- Proven strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple activities in a fast-moving environment within required timelines
Essential Requirements within Bravado’s culture:
- Demonstrates the key Bravado Values and must be: Collaborative, Respectful, Fantastic, Optimistic, Accountable
- Enthusiastic about and aligned with our values
- Results-oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who takes ownership
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation skills, excellent email etiquette, and persuasion skills, plus the ability to communicate concisely and clearly with people in other cultures, as required
- Collaborative style in a team-oriented environment, yet works effectively on an independent basis
- Takes initiative, and is flexible, adaptable and resilient in approach
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Proven critical thinking skills necessary for problem-solving, conflict resolution, decision-making
- Effective time management, planning and execution skills
- Proven skill as a strategic thinker with the ability to plan and execute and achieve results
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities, and follow up
- Enthusiastic about and aligned with our mission to help every new mother have a successful breastfeeding experience
Travel & Logistics Requirements:
- Must work out of the Bravado Toronto office
- Core office hours are Monday-Friday
- Bravado Designs is fragrance-free environment
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Bravado Designs Ltd. is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Bravado Designs
Ltd. will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the skills and experience required, we invite you to send your
covering letter and resume to: email@example.com and in the
subject line quote the position title and
date of application. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.