Social Engagement Manager
At Bravado Designs, our purpose is to inspire every new Mom to breastfeed and help support her to succeed in her breastfeeding journey.
Media Outreach and consumer engagement has played an integral role in building our brand over the past 25 years, however the media landscape is changing as are the ways in which we leverage it to build excitement and create engagement with our customer and consumers.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, this person is accountable for building a strong and engaging social platform. This will be done through building and sustaining a strong influencer strategy and owned social platform. This role will be responsible for all our owned and earned content in terms of strategy, content creation, ongoing management and execution.
This person will have solid Social/PR experience and a proven record of developing a strong social content strategy that drives engagement and increases overall social footprint. This person has successfully managed an “always on” Influencer Marketing program that drives ongoing brand awareness and engagement. A global mindset, strong strategic and critical thinking skills, creative content development skills and a passion to foster strong relations is the core objective of this role.
- Develop strong strategic framework with our Moms with a Social/Influencer Content Calendar that builds engagement
- Acquire and cultivate relationships with key influencers through healthy partnerships and “always on” brand engagement (Mom Influencers/Lifestyle Influencers/Lactation Specialists)
- Take a “grass roots” approach to building social engagement and constantly be on the “hunt” for new opportunities to help elevate our brand globally and with scale
- Develop a thorough understanding of the pre/post-natal consumer and best leverage P.R, Social Channels Influencer/blogger communities, Mom networks and lactation communities to build engagement
- Accountable for managing both internal and external public relations of the brand on a global scale, working with our global partners to ensure has a consistent presence in every market
- Develop strong content across all social properties to ensure consistent voice and presence globally
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added or modified as required throughout the course of your employment.
- Post-Secondary Education preferably with a specialty in Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Social Media and Public Relations
- 6 years proven leadership experience in Social/P.R. Marketing preferably in the North American market. Global experience is an asset.
- Media Key Influencer/Blogger Outreach, preferably in the pre/post-natal or fashion/apparel category
- Blogging – knowledge and experience is an asset
- Proven success of strong Content Strategy & Development
- Media relations, both traditional and non-traditional
- Event Planning & Management, on a limited basis to leverage the Brand
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Previous experience writing press releases for new product launches
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office Suite, such as Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proven results using social media tools available to enhance network and social presence
Essential Requirements within Bravado’s culture:
- Demonstrates the key Bravado Values and must be: Collaborative, Respectful, Fantastic, Optimistic, Accountable
- Enthusiastic about and aligned with our values
- Results-oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who takes ownership
- Proven leadership and planning skills
- A “hunter” looking for new and relevant partners who will elevate our brand globally and who can work independently
- An “always on” attitude when thinking about and promoting our brand and products
- Very strong skill set in “promoting” and “cultivating” new relationships
- Collaborative style in a team-oriented environment, yet works effectively on an independent basis
- Takes initiative, and is flexible, adaptable and resilient in approach
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Proven critical thinking skills necessary for problem-solving, conflict resolution, decision-making
- Effective time management, planning and execution skills
Travel & Logistics Requirements:
- Must work out of the Bravado Toronto office
- Core office hours are Monday-Friday
- May require travel to the U.S. on a limited basis
- Valid passport
- Bravado Designs is fragrance-free environment
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Bravado Designs Ltd. is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Bravado Designs
Ltd. will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the skills and experience required, we invite you to send your
covering letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and in the
subject line quote the position title and
date of application. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.